To purchase a ticket, click “Search” at the top right-hand corner of our homepage and scroll to the event you want to purchase tickets for. Click the event image or on the event name.
- Note - Some events may be hosted online, so please take note of the
- Online Events - A online event ticket will allow you to watch the event via a third-party website (e.g. Zoom, Google Meet, Youtube). Click here on how to access an online event on Citizen Ticket.
- Live stream Events - A live stream ticket will allow watching the event directly on our website. For more help with accessing Livestream Events and Live stream FAQs on Citizen Ticket, click here.
- Hybrid Events (In-Person + Livestream) - You can choose between a venue ticket to the event or a live stream ticket that gives you access to watch the event broadcast.
- The “Buy ticket” widget will display the event tickets available. Select the ticket type and the number of tickets you wish to purchase. When you are happy with the selection click “Buy tickets”.
Note - Some events have multiple dates and time slots. Please choose your preferred date
and time slot if the event is in calendar form.
- Review your order and apply your discount code if you have one. If you don't have a Citizen Ticket account, please enter your full name and email address on the checkout page as requested and click the "Reserve Tickets" button.
- If you do have a Citizen Ticket account, click the “Sign In” link on the top left corner and enter your address and password (you can also sign in using Smart Access). You'll be redirected to the payment page.
Note - If you cannot reserve all the tickets you’ve selected, one of the ticket types selected may
not be available for purchase.
- You will have 10 mins to complete your payment and you can choose whether to pay credit or debit card.
- Proceed to fill in your card details for payment, making sure you have entered them correctly. Finalise your payment by clicking the blue “Pay …” button.
- Your ticket payment will be processed, delivered to your Citizen Ticket account and your email (subject “Ticket Wallet”) and checkout completed.
- Add Ons - Some events will have add ons on offers such as merchandise, or donation to the organisers chosen charity.
- You can set your password after purchase by going to “My Tickets” and clicking the yellow key icon next to your name on the top left-hand corner.