If you want to stream an event to your TV, you can via the following options;
- Option 1. Connect via Chromecast
- If you have a Chromecast or compatible Cast device, you can cast directly from Google Chrome.
1. In Google Chrome browser, click the menu option and choose 'Cast'.
2. You will be presented with your compatible devices, found on your WiFi Network.
4. Click the fullscreen icon on the video player at the top of this page (or right-click and choose Full Screen).
Note: You can't show tabs or screens using Chrome on iOS devices - click here to read on more on "Cast a Chrome tab on your TV".
- Option 2. Connect your laptop to your TV via HDMI Cable
- If you have an HDMI cable and a laptop with an HDMI port, you can connect your TV as a display.
1. Connect an HDMI cable to your laptop from your TV. (You may need to use a dongle for your laptop)
2. Change the Input on your TV to HDMI, using the Input (or Source) button on your TV remote control.
3. Your TV should now show your laptop screen. If it doesn't, you may need to change your display settings on your laptop.
- For Windows, Hold Windows Key and tap 'P' to toggle through display options ( + P)
- For Mac, in Finder type Displays and open the control panel to manage your displays
4. Click the fullscreen icon on the video player at the top of this page (or right-click and choose Full Screen)
Note - Some events allow viewing from other platforms besides our website live stream (such as YouTube and Zoom).
For more help regarding viewing live streams/webinars from these platforms please contact us directly - email@example.com