To create a ticket type that allows access to a live stream, navigate from your event dashboard to Setup > Tickets.
- Choose your preferred option for ticket management (“Basic” or “Automatic”) and click either “Add ticket type” or “Set & add ticket type” under your choice.
- Then add you live stream details;
- Price (£)
- Quantity Available
- Then select the checkbox under “Livestream Access”.
- Note - Live stream access and watch again access cannot be given for free tickets (please see Tickets - Can I create a free live stream ticket? for alternatives to this).
Click “Add Ticket” and your ticket will appear in your “Tickets” dashboard.
- Top tip - If you want ticket holders to have a re-watch of the live stream or “rental period” select the checkbox under “Watch Again'' and choose the period you would like them to access the show replay/on-demand event (please see Tickets - "How do I create live stream ticket types for a rewatch or rental period?").
- Top tip - If you have a ticket that allows you to view the show via a conference call system (i.e. Zoom, Google Meet etc.), you can add a custom button with a link to the call by clicking advanced options. Please see Tickets - How do I create a custom wallet button with a link for a third-party conference call? for more.