Using SEO & Sharing is a great way to boost your event's reach online. See how to do this on Citizen Ticket below;
- Artists & Groups
Adding performers or groups to your event in the “Artists & Groups” tabs can help customers find your event through Google search results.
Just select the type out of ”Person” or “Performing Group” from the dropdown box and type their name in the text box. Finally, click “Add”.
Your Artist/Groups name will now appear on the right hand-side. Repeat this as action to add as many names as you wish.
- URL and Discovery
If you want your event to show in search engine (e.g Google) results and to the public, select the checkbox to be “discoverable”. Then click “Save”.
- If you want to keep your event private (can only be accessed via the URL), please skip this option.
- You can create a short URL for Twitter and for SMS communications.
- Type your URL ending to the event. If the event URL is available it will display as available with a tick.
- Once you're satisfied with the event click “Save”.
- Note - You can only register one short URL per event.
Social media share buttons
- If you would like visitors to your event page to share it on their social media, select the checkbox “Display share buttons” to display on your event’s public page.
- Click “Save” and the buttons will appear underneath your organiser name on the event page.
- To optimise your events search visibility on Google, add event Meta data to your event’s SEO tab.
- Your event description and event description will already be used as your event’s Meta Title and Meta Description, but you can edit it here as well.
- Add Meta Keywords to help search engine categories in your event webpage.
- Note - When you add the keywords, type a comma separated list.
- You can add a Meta Image when you link your event webpage to a social media post.
- If you wish you can also add your event type to help Google categorize and present your event better. Just choose the correct event type from the menu and click “Save”.
The tracking tab allows you to add your Google Analytics ID and Facebook Pixel Tracking ID so the data can display in Traffic & Tracking on your event dashboard.
Add your IDs and click “Save”.
Native tracking is always included in your event to track visitor, referred and sales which can also be viewed on the Traffic & Tracking section.